Dear Codeless Team




Dear Codeless Team,

I’m a writer specializing in educational content:  I’ve spent 10 years making public education look good.  

As a kindergarten teacher, I sell content every day:  reading instruction for the illiterate and writing for well-meaning, high-socioeconomic individuals so invested in their progeny that my primary level instruction is help or hindrance to Ivy League admissions.

I’m mostly joking regarding that last assertion.

I am, however, serious about pursuing a new writing career, and I find your company intriguing.  You mentioned in your job post that you would be willing to teach the technical marketing stuff.  I appreciate that flexibility and can offer that I’m a digital native and am quite comfortable writing.  Years of lesson planning and writing newsletters, blog posts, and informational and instructional missives will do that to you.  I began my marketing obsession last week when I met Kissmetrics, Unbounce, and AdEspresso.    

I have my classroom website for you to review, along with a story on how I thought I wanted to be a nurse once upon a time.  I have no published articles, however,

I love to write!  

My interest in the art of storytelling took root after I wrote an account about Ryan the Clown, for which I won a writing award in the 2nd grade.  Draw your own conclusions.

All punchiness aside, I have summers off and a flexible schedule:  plenty of time and energy to invest in your company.  I am also cheerful and hardworking, with good communication/people skills.  I’m open to being taught, and I’m looking for new direction.  

Thanks for taking the time to review my information.  I look forward to helping with current and/or future projects.  Below you will find the link to my classroom blog.

Best of Luck + Thanks Again,
Elizabeth Harkins

http://blogs.henrico.k12.va.us/eeharkins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Community